Keeping your board game organized is an often understated and underappreciated aspect for many board game players. Once done with a game, players often dump all components back into its box.
However, I find that when introducing a board game to a new player for the first time, a new player often feels intimidated when he or she sees the many jumbled-up components.
On the other hand, the experience that a new player gets upon seeing an organized box is a feeling of awe. It helps that I am able to introduce and explain what each components do too just by taking out certain sections from the box.
If you have been following us, you would have seen that we have received some samples of board game organizers recently. In fact, more good news for you guys, we have submitted a list of games that we feel could do with organizers, such as 7 Wonders, Gloomhaven, Scythe etc..
So be prepared to see more custom laser-cut goodness in the upcoming weeks 🙂 Also, drop us an email on what organizers for board games that you would like to see next.
New and Restocks 26 Aug 2017
- Secret Hitler
- Monopoly Gamer Collector’s Edition (Preorder)
- Monopoly Gamer Power Pack (Preorder)
- Monopoly Gamer (Preorder)
- Clue: The Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition (Preorder)
- Chess The Legend of Zelda Collector’s Edition (Preorder)
- 7 Wonders: Leaders Anniversary Pack (Preorder)
- 7 Wonders: Cities Anniversary Pack (Preorder)
- Dead of Winter Token Organizer
- Arkham Horror: The Card Game – The Essex County Express
- Penguin Trap
- Alicematic Heroes
- Heart of Crown